http://clubperformax.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/cauli-fried-rice-bowl.jpg 1800 1200 k2Hc3V http://clubperformax.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/ClubPerformaxLogoLime-1-1030x249.jpg k2Hc3V2017-11-27 13:34:292017-11-27 14:15:58Cauliflower Fried Rice
How to Make Cauliflower Fried Rice
Cauliflower Fried Rice Ingredients
- 1 head of cauliflower (about 2½ cups chopped in a food processor)
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2-3 Tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce (or liquid aminos)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onions (optional)
Cauliflower Fried Rice Instructions
- Rinse and chop the cauliflower into florets and put into a food processor. (If you don’t have a food processor continue to chop the cauliflower into tiny pieces.) Pulse until the cauliflower until it is small and resembles rice.
- Preheat a large skillet or wok to medium heat. Pour sesame oil in the bottom. Add white onion and peas and carrots and fry until tender.
- Slide the onion, peas and carrots to the side, and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side. Using a spatula, scramble the eggs. Once cooked, mix the eggs with the vegetable mix.
- Add the cauliflower to the veggie and egg mixture. Pour the soy sauce on top. Stir and fry the rice and veggie mixture until heated through and cauliflower is tender. Add chopped green onions if desired. Add pork or chicken if desired for extra protein!
Ready to get super fit and feel great? Click here and get started today: